131 Elm Street, West Springfield MA 01089 • 413.747.7797 • Box Office: 10am-5pm M/Th/F, 10am-6pm Tu/Wed, 10am-1pm Sat
Locally-produced professional live theater since
|Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, |
& Saturday Matinee
|Friday + Saturday at 8:00pm|
|A & AA||$29||A & AA||$30|
|A & AA (Musical)||$32||A & AA (Musical)||$33|
|B & BB||$26||B & BB||$28|
|B & BB (Musical)||$29||B & BB (Musical)||$31|
|A & AA Senior/Student*||$26||A & AA Senior/Student*||$28|
|A & AA Senior/Student* (Musical)||$29||A & AA Senior/Student* (Musical)||$31|
|B & BB Senior/Student*||$23||B & BB Senior/Student*||$25|
|B & BB Senior/Student* (Musical)||$26||B & BB Senior/Student* (Musical)||$28|
*Seniors: 65 or older; Students: K-12
College group discounts ($2 off per ticket) are available for groups of 10 or more
- Due to the intimate size of our theater, we strongly recommend purchasing your tickets in advance in order to reserve the best seats we have available.
- We are wheelchair-accessible and have handicap-access seating available (see seating chart). Please inform us at time of purchase if you require handicap seating and whether you will be bringing a wheelchair with you.
- **We do not offer online ticket ordering.** Please call the box office during business hours so we can give you the best service possible and help you get great seats!
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER
Greater Tuna, 2011. Photo by Rick Teller.
Subscribing to the Majestic Theater has become a favorite tradition for over 4800 local residents, who love returning to the Majestic for every high-quality production. Purchasing a season subscription has many benefits over buying single tickets:
- You select what day of the week and performance time you'd prefer to attend
- Your tickets are discounted
- You get the same seats for each production, which are yours until you choose to change or end your subscription
- In the event that you cannot attend a show at your scheduled date/time, you can call the box office to exchange your ticket to any other performance within the run of the show - at no additional charge
The Bridges of Madison County
Crimes of the Heart
Guys & Dolls
We will begin taking subscriptions for 2018-2019 in the spring!
|Wed., Thurs., + Sun.||Fri. + Sat.|
|Section A & AA||$133.00||$146.00|
|Section B & BB||$120.00||$133.00|
|Section A & AA, Senior/Student*||$120.00||$133.00|
|Section B & BB, Senior/Student*||$110.00||$120.00|
*Seniors: 65 and older
As a subscriber, you are entitled to exchange your tickets for another performance. The Majestic has only 230 seats and we will try to exchange your tickets for the best available seats. We ask that you give us as much notice as possible — at least two business days — of your need to exchange tickets so that we can still have a chance to sell your current seats to another patron. Unsold seats cost the Majestic significantly.
Subscribers are the only Majestic theatergoers that can call the Box Office and leave a message if the Box Office is not open or our staff is unable to take your call. Call the Majestic at (413) 747-7797 and press 1 to leave a message. We will call you back when the Box Office is open. Please provide us with the best phone number to reach you during our Box Office hours.
We reserve the right to not allow a subscriber to exchange their tickets if we find a repeated lack of sufficient notice being provided by the subscriber.
We try not to cancel our performances due to inclement weather, but ... we live in New England! Sometimes traveling for our patrons and cast is too dangerous and we must cancel a performance. If the weather is such that a cancellation might be possible, please call the Box Office before you leave home. We will have a phone message announcement if we are cancelling.
Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story, 2012. Photo by Rick Teller.
Give the gift of great local entertainment! If you want to give a friend, family member, or coworker the experience of attending the Majestic, but don't know their schedule or what they'd prefer to see, Majestic Theater GIFT CERTIFICATES
are the perfect solution!
Not sure how much to give?
- Good toward any performance at the Majestic for the next seven years, including mainstage shows, concerts, and children's theater
- Available in $5, $10, and $20 increments
Two tickets to a mainstage play on a Saturday night is about $60.
Please keep in mind that Majestic Theater Gift Certificates are not tickets to a performance
. They work the same as cash; recipients still need to call the box office to reserve seats.
Call (413) 747-7797 or stop by the box office to purchase gift certificates!
* Handicap-access seats: A58-A71, A111-114, A154-157
Assistive Listening Devices are also available in the box office