BECOME A SUBSCRIBER
Greater Tuna, 2011. Photo by Rick Teller.
Subscribing to the Majestic Theater has become a favorite tradition for over 4800 local residents, who love returning to the Majestic for every high-quality production. Purchasing a season subscription has many benefits over buying single tickets:
- You select what day of the week and performance time you'd prefer to attend
- Your tickets are discounted
- You get the same seats for each production, which are yours until you choose to change or end your subscription
- In the event that you cannot attend a show at your scheduled date/time, you can call the box office to exchange your ticket to any other performance within the run of the show - at no additional charge
A Streetcar Named Desire •
The Fabulous Lipitones•
An Inspector Calls •
Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
Call (413) 747-7797 or pick up a subscription packet in our box office to subscribe today!
|Wed., Thurs., + Sun.||Fri. + Sat.|
|Section A & AA||$123.00||$136.00|
|Section B & BB||$110.00||$123.00|
|Section A & AA, Senior/Student*||$110.00||$123.00|
|Section B & BB, Senior/Student*||$100.00||$110.00|
*Seniors: 65 and older
Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story, 2012. Photo by Rick Teller.
Give the gift of great local entertainment! If you want to give a friend, family member, or coworker the experience of attending the Majestic, but don't know their schedule or what they'd prefer to see, Majestic Theater GIFT CERTIFICATES
are the perfect solution!
Not sure how much to give?
- Good toward any performance at the Majestic for the next seven years, including mainstage shows, concerts, and children's theater
- Available in $5, $10, and $20 increments
Two tickets to a mainstage play on a Saturday night is about $60.
Please keep in mind that Majestic Theater Gift Certificates are not tickets to a performance
. They work the same as cash; recipients still need to call the box office to reserve seats.
Call (413) 747-7797 or stop by the box office to purchase gift certificates!
* Handicap-access seats: A58-A71, A111-114, A154-157
Assistive Listening Devices are also available in the box office